Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Donk Of The Day



Introducing a new item added to QAsrevenge.com!

The Donk Of The Day!

A few weeks back I was playing Pot-Limit Omaha (my favorite game) on Bodog. One of the regulars at the limit I play was looking at my website and told me that he really liked the Thongs Of The Day, and that I should add a Donk Of The Day page.

The more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me. So, you can thank Bodog player Allenallin for the newest edition to the QAsRevenge web site.

The Donk Of The Day!

Check it out when you get a chance. It only took one session to garner the first worthy entrants!

Keep checking back though, because I'm going to work on setting it up so that replays can be watched using re-animation software. Should be fun!

Good luck and don't suck,

-QAsRevenge

No comments: