Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Challenge To You


When I started this blog, I just wanted to try to give other poker players a chance to learn from my years of experience playing online poker, and how I also apply my training in Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy/EMDR/Neuro-Linguistic Programming to my game. I've always felt that until you can teach a skill to others that you really haven't mastered it yourself.

That said, I also wanted to have some fun with the site at the same time. Hence, my QAsRevenge Trophy Room and the Thongs Of The Day.

Recently, I applied for Bodog's Affiliate Program with this idea; To really have fun with the QAsRevenge Trophy Room and actually challenge my readers to join Bodog and take me on. On my dime!

That's right! After becoming a Bodog Affiliate I want to actually pay you to play against me! Then I will attempt to take my money back and put you in my trophy room! Good times!

All we need to do is to drive more traffic to this site to build more statistical data and Bodog said it would be a go!

So, tell your friends, click the Google Ad bar, check out past post, of course the Thongs Of The Day, and let's get this going!

Good luck and don't suck,

-QAsRevenge

No comments: