Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wall Street Survivor


I believe the latest stock market downfall might be my fault.
I'm kidding of course, but each time I reset my portfolio in the Wall Street Survivor's Stock Market Game the stock market goes into a free-fall!
I've always had an interest in investing and the stock market but figured I'd better spend some time learning and practicing before I actually commited any of my own money. Kind of like playing free-money online poker before actually using real money.
So, I joined the game at Wall Street Survivor and I have to say that it's a blast!
I just suck at it.
Similar to how I sucked at online poker years ago.
So, I'll do my reading and research and practice, just as I did with poker, and one day I'll be good at investing also. It's only a matter of time.
Good luck and don't suck,
-QAsRevenge

No comments: