Saturday, October 4, 2008

QAsRevenge Poker From The Mind Up


Can you make a living playing online poker? Some do. Most don't.

Some play for fun, others play for distraction, but some have the same goal as I. To become wealthy playing poker! I want to be able to make my own hours, travel to various Carribean Islands as well as other countries. Go fishing, play golf. All on my own schedule, and all while using bad poker player's money!

Even though there is a wealth of written information out there, most of it is geared towards learning poker skills, and not the emotional toll of playing poker for money. Anyone that has tilted off a huge chunk (or all) of their bankroll knows what I'm talking about. Learning to deal with poker's ups and downs will be the main focus of this blog.
There will never be a bad beat story or whining here! Nobody cares!

Now, let's be real. It's not in my best interest to help bad poker players, as my goal is to take as much money from them as possible. But hopefully, writing and sharing my experiences will help me to improve my game, and if it helps a few others at the same time, I don't see the harm. There are millions of players that I'm sure will never read this.

I intend to use my previous training as a Clinical Hypnotherapist to improve my game and will be happy to explain the techniques to my readers as I go along. That way, we can both learn to strengthen our minds and improve our poker games at the same time.

Good luck and don't suck,

-QAsRevenge

No comments: